hzdeleted_21197447

How would you design this bedroom? I want it calm, cosy & bright :)

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi,

I am redecorating my bedroom (first decoration project ever) and I'd really appreciate help. What would you do with it if you were redesigning/redecorating it?

The oak furniture has to stay, and I'd like to keep the bedding (I love it!) and I'd like to get rid of the radiator cover.

The colours I like are Farrow and Ball Cornforth White for walls/Wevet for ceiling with yellow accents. But I'm a total novice so I'm interested in feedback, advice or alternative ideas.

Also any idea on lampshades, bedside lamps and drapes/curtains? The road looks over to a busy road so I need something to give privacy. Plus - what would you hand over the bed?

Thanks a million. Any advice would be really welcomed.

S

Ps. I did post a question about this before... but I think it was waaaay too long so am trying again with a shorter version!

Comments (36)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.