ermaza

Desperate help with layout please

ermaza
7 years ago

Hi. I will like to make some changes to the layout of our home. The current layout has kitchen straight down the entrance hallway after which there's a small lobby and then a toilet/utility room at the rear of the house which is adjacent the dining area. I will prefer to swap the kitchen and toilet/utility room i.e bring the kitchen to the rear of the house so it faces the garden. The toilet/ utility room can be at the current kitchen position. I hope I'm making sense, sorry if I'm not. I have attached a picture of the floor plan which describes it better.

The proposed kitchen will incoperate the lobby and some part of the dining area. How feasible is this please? DH thinks it will be too huge a task but I think it can be done. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.