kristlejane

What to do with tiny "room"

kristlejane
6 years ago
Hi all

I'm new to Houzz and am hoping some of you might be able to help me with ideas for use of a ridiculously small box room.

My husband and I have had an offer accepted on a lovely little Victorian semi, which is listed as 3 bedrooms, but the third Is 6"4 x 6"1 so can hardly be classed as a room at all.
This room was a bathroom, but the current owners have made the third bedroom into a family bathroom instead.

I was thinking to put a little desk in this room, or use it as a sort of beauty room with a dressing table and a set of drawers (I am a makeup artist, so I have a lot of makeup!)
I am freelance at the moment, but also would like to potentially have some clients come to me.
I'm just not sure if it's still to small for that use.

I was considering possibly at some point in the future, to maybe open up that space and take down the two walls that back on to the hallway, making it an open space, making the hallway larger and brighter, and having a desk there and/or attractive storage. But my husband thinks that making it into a 2 bed would be a bad idea for re sale.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.