noviceatthis

Please help I think I have made a big mistake with this design

design novice
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Dear Houzzers

Oh dear I have spent a lot of time and money trying to be creative and filling the gap either side of my bath enclosure. But I am not sure the niche design works now it has been built! There will be a tiled bath panel it will link to but it just looks so dominant as you walk in the room. There will also be a shower fitted to it with a shower panel coming off the rhs of it.

I guess the alternative is to rip it out and start again by moving the bath to the back wall and then putting a tiled step with a niche in it on the rhs to fill the gap or just not having anything or putting a portable towel rail or unit there. Trouble is the gap would be 70cm if it was all on one side.

Any advice would be so welcome. The plumber/tiler is due on Tuesday so I have to decide sooner rather than later!

Many thanks

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.