fullrenov

Can’t wait for my renovation to be over - help with my daughters room

fullrenov
6 years ago

Hi all,

I Am looking to start renovating my daughters bedroom but my decision making has now been exhausted with the issues we have had with our house (cow boy builders and a big legal case over my head ) - so I am hoping all of you guys can help me out as I am feeling rather deflated.

Here is is a picture of my daughters room, the bed is currently along the wall facing the door (we have got a more room next to the bed but we are currently sorting wood next to her bed).

On the opposite wall we have a row of wardrobes which I am looking to remove. I am looking to replace this wall with a wardrobe,bench and bookcase (picture below) again I am open to move things around.

My hubby thinks the lauout should at the same but I am sure some improvements can be made - especially with the new wardrobe, bench and bookcase. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Many Thanks x

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.