webuser_131041229193

Staining Advice - Dont Let Them Ruin Your Log Cabin Or Wood Lodge !

Unless one happened to train to become a professional soft media blaster and sprayer in either the USA or Canada, as I did, there is little chance of them ever developing the knowledge, experience, or skill needed to properly use both cold and hot, gas or diesel powered, presser washers, sandblasters, or airless and hvlp spraying equipment, or how to apply the water, oil and also acrylic stain material, necessary to preserve the wood exteriors, typically fir, pine, spruce, cedar and redwood, of very large wood structures, and no matter what they themselves or others may say about it, untrained handymen and unskilled painters will manage to do nothing more than completely ruin the exteriors of those beautiful buildings, meaning that not only will the material be completely wasted, but that will also undoubtedly be wasting the owner's time and money, only professional media blasters and sprayers ought to be doing this work, unfortunately for many there is only one such company operating outside of North America, I happen to be it's Managing Director, and it's called American Stainers, proud to be of service, please see our website - www.americanstainers.com / watch blasting video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0TKYfXnkyw

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.