rachrobinson87

front of house gable extension makeover ideas. windows, finish etc

rachrobinson87
5 years ago
We have recently obtained planning to add a two storey front extension and side extension to add a gable to our ugly 70's box. We didn't give much thought to design of windows and the colour scheme after not having much luck with previous applications. Now it has been granted we want to make sure it looks right. I think we will have to stick with red roof. we want to go for flat render currently pebble dashed. we need a good front door/ garage door and we need the window in the new gable to be proportionate. I really like light grey windows but my husband prefers dark grey or keeping them white. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I will include the sketch up picture that shows the new extension and a picture of the house now.

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.