webuser_104848778

Help with colour matching suggestion

3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

About to decorate my daughters room ( she is 16 a bit quirky and this is kind of a surprise ) I picked a colour theme that she will enjoy ( black,rose gold,burgundy and to add a pinch of lightness I was going to do a teeny bit of dusky pink however although she does not know the scheme colours she has begged me no pink I said even a tiny bit as a light neutral colour she said she would hate it , ive already purchased a big heavy burgundy fluffy bedding set burgundy curtains rose gold glitter wallpaper her big king bed is getting painted matt black but this is all rather bold and dark anyone suggest a colour i can use to tie it together and bring a smidge of light ?

Colours i thought looked great was this but she has expressed her detest at pink full stop please help ??

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.