valentinemarie7

Bathroom floor tile help!

Marie
last year
last modified: last year

Redoing our guest bath and I'm needing advice for floor tile! on 2 counts. 1. COLOR . 2. TILE SHAPE

Floor area is 8x5 without shower. We ordered a 60" wood vanity with white counter(similar to color in pictures). Shower tile will be white subway. Planning to do chrome plumbing. I thought I wanted a charcoal looking floor but I cant decide if should stick with that inital thought. Ive got three kids- grout staining/cleaning is my fear with light so figured I'd go dark. But will it make my room look smaller? ALSO, I love hexagon but am fearful I won't later.... would a 12x24 be better? What other directions to lay bigger tiles would be visually interesting than typical brick?

Picture below of similar wood vanity color with some floor samples. The ugly beige on top is what we have now. These Hexagons are bigger. like 8-9".

Show me your bathroom floors!

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.