dipti_more8

TV unit & wall colour suggestion please (picture below)

Dipti More
last year

Hello again,
We were originally getting Hammonds 'cashmere' colour TV cabinets all across the bottom of our TV wall plus two shelves on either side of the TV. But now we are reconsidering the cashmere colour.
Any suggestions on what colour cabinets to go for and what colour walls to go to compliment a dark room(preferably Dulux)?
This is the maximum brightness/natural light this room gets. Its quite dark on a very cloudy day.
Attaching the current wall and also the cabinet/unit sketch. Hoping it'll give an idea of what we are trying to achieve. Ignore the colour in the sketch.
My husband thinks they'll look too sterile/hospital like if we choose white shades but since that room is pretty dark and the cabinets will be the focal point, I don't know what wall-cabinet colour combinations to go for.
The adjoining kitchen/dining room is Country Cream with greenish-grey gloss cabinets. Again that's also a dark room because of a massive Oak Tree. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks for reading thus far.
Warm regards,
D

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.