modernistlover

Need URGENT help! Exterior colours

modernistlover
10 years ago
Work commences in 10 days and I am completely at a loss as to what colour to paint the exterior of the new house. I have to also decide what RAL colour I want for Aluminium windows, and colour for garage and shed doors.

CAN ANYONE HELP!

I was quite sure I wanted a grey exterior but I also want grey windows so how is that going to work?! The new accoya custom front door is going to be orange on the outside and natural wood on the inside and that is currently being fabricated. However I feel that having garage and sheds orange would be too much.

The exterior paint choice is really stresing me out... If I could afford it I would have new lighter coloured cladding fitted but painting is the affordable option at this present moment and I am to understand that the current panel cannot be made lighter.

I need to purchase paints next week and I need to confirm colour for windows as well. Please suggest away and if anyone can show me how the house would look with different options I would be so grateful!!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.