julieellen

Chandelier Decision

julieellen
9 years ago
Hello ! Your advice is needed desperately to help me make a decision! I have been coveting the eucalyptus chandelier for my newly renovated dining room, but it was way out of my budget.... Ochre recently had a store sample sale and I secured it for less than half price.... However, after I paid and was organising shipping.... I was advised that the sample is not a dimmable light as per original description.... I still love the fixture and the sale price ... But will 1000 lumen light level be too bright for dinner parties? I've attached dr photos and a pic of the light... I can't return it once it's shipped so need to decide now... But I could never afford a new dimmable version either! ThoughtS?

Comments (29)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.