elodie227

Bedroom colour scheme dilemma!

elodie227
9 years ago
I want to do a complete bedroom makeover- in my head I know what kind of colours I want to go for (browns, beige and light gold). Usually I go for very bright colours and this time I would like to try something different, a little softer and relaxing. I want the overall look to be comfortable, yet modern (so yes there will be some fur- but I don't want to end up with a log cabin style room!).

The issue I'm having with this colour scheme is what base colour to go for (e.g. bed frame, wardrobes, draws e.t.c). My boyfriend is against having a white bed frame, but I'm concerned black will be too heavy.

I am not opposed to wooden bed frames (providing it's not pine!) but dislike wooden draws and wardrobes- I much prefer high gloss, sleeker finishes.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.