harrietebbrell

Please help with redecorating my bedroom!

harrietebbrell
7 years ago

Hi there, my name is Harriet and I am 20 years old, I got my own room when I was about 10 years old and decided that I wanted everything in my room to be purple/lilac, so my bedroom currently has lilac walls, a lilac carpet, pink wardrobe, lilac curtains and a lilac lampshade. I am looking to update my room by changing the wall colour and wardrobe colour and update the curtains whilst keeping the lilac carpet as it is too difficult to update at the moment. Any suggestions for good colour ideas for the walls would be much appreciated and any advice on how to modernise and mature my lilac themed bedroom. - side note, most of my furniture is white which is why I am not looking to just paint the walls white.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.