claire_saukinsey

New house kitchen / diner ideas

6 years ago
Hi All,

I’m hoping for a bit of inspiration! We have just bought a Victorian villa with a large flat roof extension on the back and 3 strange conservatories.

It’s a good house but needs a lot of work (!) to bring it up to date and make sense of for our family. It used to have a wing but we would quite like to open up the kitchens to one big space and put some more doors on where the current utility is so we can look out onto the garden.

Ideally downstairs we’re going to use the two front receptions as formal sitting room and tv room/snug. So we definitely want a (large) utility room, possibly a play room and a kitchen diner overlooking the garden. I’m just a bit stumped as to how to adjust the layout to work best so any ideas would be great! The floor plan is below along with the pictures of the current main kitchen, wing kitchen and the conservatory off the main kitchen to give you an idea of space (not our furniture or taste I might add!):

Thanks in advance

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.