hzdeleted_47611546

Hate the colour of my new sofa!

User
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Yes, that tiny swatch of fabric looked good but when it arrived in giant sofa form, I wasn’t happy. Of course we are stuck with it so I need start making it work rather than wait for my husband to spill something on it!

In reality it’s not an awful colour, it’s brighter and a colder grey than I was expecting which makes me think it looks abit cheap (which unfortunately it wasn’t)

I’m thinking that it might help if I change the wall colour (Dulux Chalk Blush 3 a warm grey). The room is East/West facing and quite dark so the lights are on most of the time. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me choose? Any colour change would also have to go with the kitchen as it’s in the same room.

We’ve just moved in so the room is quite bare we need a pic above the sofa, a coffee table and maybe a rug?

Also any cushion size recommendations are welcome. I don’t know how may or what size/ colour to use!

Comments (37)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.