nyansa

Feedback/Help with narrow windowless bathroom

nyansa
3 years ago

Planning to renovate my bathroom within the next 2 months. It measures 1350x3300MM with a door on the short side. I had paid a designer found on houzz but they disappeared without providing a design.
The current layout makes it very difficult to get to the boiler which has been an issue more frequently than I would have anticipated.
The room does not have a WC as I have a separate one. I'm not looking to put one in as this would require underfloor piping to connect to the soilpipe on the side of the building. Additionally, the washing machine and boiler have to stay in the room.
I've attached a very rough pen drawing of the current layout and an idea I had. All thoughts, ideas, colour suggestions and feedback welcome.
Many thanks
Nea

Comments (39)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.