emma_baines44

natural colour kitchen dilemma

Em B
last year

In the process of choosing a new kitchen. Really want neutral tones - stone/putty colour with natural wood veneer. So far I have fallen in love with Magnet Nordic Oak and Magnet Truffle Oil. Unfortunately these two designs/colours are way out of our price range. The samples I’ve seen of cashmere colour in all the companies I’ve looked at all have a slightly pink tone which I don’t want. Have found a putty colour in Second Nature kitchens with walnut insert (outline) but again, lots of ££. It seems the colours I’m looking for all seem to be non standard ‘painted’ colours which obviously bumps the price up. Because I’m envisaging a mix of stone/neutral colour units with wood veneer units it would seem I’m limited. I really don’t want to give up on my kitchen dream just yet but we’ve not got an unlimited budget. Any suggestions gratefully received 🙏

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.