melliej43

what would you put on this empty kitchen wall?

Melanie Whitehead
6 months ago

We have just revamped our kitchen, painted the cupboards, new floor and tiles, added a peninsular island. We still have a spare back wall and we can’t decide what to do with it.
I don’t particularly need it for anything as have plenty of storage. We also still have our side extension to fit out as a utility room.
So we were are thinking of two chunky scaffold boards long shelves.. maybe a sideboard under? Or a chair? Plan A was a double larder cupboard but I’m not sure now that it might seem a bit cluttered? Or maybe a single larder and a shelf?
(The dogs bed is there at moment so I do need move him)
Has anyone got any ideas what would look great please. The wall is painted at the moment but we did wonder about paper but then it’s too busy if we put a nice shelf up. Thank you!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.