Inspired by the spacious, light soaked homes in the prestigious American quintessential town, the Hamptons, this kitchen is magnificent in elegance and simplicity. This design gives new meaning to the ‘eat-in’ kitchen, with white detail being used to complement its unquestioned style. Although the Hampton Collection emulates the generous proportions of the influential homes, the stunning design can be equally tailored for a more modest setting. The Hampton kitchen can be tailored to any size of kitchen, with alternative island options.
- Decorative detailing on paneled doors and drawers finished with paneled doors; drawers are slab with mould pinned to outer of drawer front.
- Glazed dresser units surround the hob, featuring tongue & groove back panels.
- 25mm shelves featuring a shaped edge profile.
- Top boxes to add to the impressive proportions of the kitchen, taking the cabinetry to the ceiling. Glazed top boxes house subtle down lighters.
- A paneled canopy hiding the extractor fan and keeping the worktop free of clutter.
- Curved larders giving the kitchen a continuity and breaking up the solidity of the tall cabinetry.
- Polished chrome handles featuring a square back plate, card frames can also be added to finish the Hampton look.
- Impressive island housing an abundance of storage, two dishwashers, two integrated sorter bins, a steamer, two sinks and combination of graduated drawers.
- Banquette seating is incorporated into the large island, which features deep buttoned upholstery and is accompanied with a bespoke made to measure trestle table in washed oak.
- Quartz worktop, (Caesarstone in colour Ginger) with a pencil edge detail.
- Quartz worktops are impressively low maintenance and boast many desirable features including a nonporous surface, they are also stain, scratch and crack resistant.
The proportions of this kitchen are mirrored with the proportions of the Sub Zero and Wolf appliances.
- Sub Zero built-in 914mm wide fridge/freezers showcasing clean symmetrical design along with the iconic grille, featuring some of the most advanced technical design features in appliance design. Air purification systems remove ethylene gas and sealed drawers contain humidity and freshness ensuring a longer lifespan of food.
- An E-Series transitional double oven and a warming drawer are housed in cabinetry closely located to the main cooking zone. The hob area is made up of a combination of gas burners and induction tops, all Wolf.
- Under mounted stainless steel sinks with Perrin and Rowe mixer taps, one set with a rinse and Quooker boiling water tap and the other sink with a waste disposal unit. All finished in polished chrome.
Like this colour scheme - karencahn